Part-Time Accounting Assistant
Lynchburg Covenant Fellowship is accepting applications for a part-time Accounting Assistant. This position provides support to the Finance Manager.
Accounting Assistant Duties Include:
- Processing monthly rental collections
- Preparing multiple bank deposits
- Weekly accounts payable
- Legal notices
- Handling our maintenance work order program
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Accounting Assistant:
- 3 Years of accounting work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Sage (Peachtree) accounting software
- Must possess a working knowledge of posting to a general ledger (debits/credits)
- Must have experience managing multiple company accounts
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Highly skilled in written/verbal communication
- Possess considerable knowledge of Standard Office Practices
- Must be computer savvy
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION WITH A WAGE OF $10-12/HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE. IF YOU REQUIRE A HIGHER WAGE OR IF YOU REQUIRE FULL TIME, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
No Phone Calls Please
THE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION WILL REQUIRE A RESUME (Word or PDFs are preferred formats). You cannot save your work or come back later to finish. Please allow plenty of time to complete application in one sitting.
CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY