Meet Your LCF Maintenance Staff
These are the people that handle all aspects of repair & maintenance at the properties owned or managed by Lynchburg Covenant Fellowship.
If you have a maintenance problem, please call 434.528.0737 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
All routine repairs must be called into this line so that a work order can be generated and a member of our staff can respond. Please leave a CLEAR message that contains your full name, Apartment Building & Apartment Number along with your phone number and a brief but clear description of the problem. Thank you!
In the event of an EMERGENCY, as described below,
Please call 434.907.8467. This cell phone number is for maintenance
emergencies ONLY, including after business hours emergencies.
Any maintenance issues that arise after business hours that are not an emergency
need to be reported to the regular maintenance line (434.528.0737).
Maintenance Emergencies are:
- Water Leaks (Other than dripping faucets)
- No Heat (if it is below 55 ° outside)
- Broken Windows
- Refrigerator Inoperable
- Elevator Not Working
- Inoperable Entrance Locks
- All Sewer Back-Ups
- No Air Conditioning (if above 90 ° outside)
- Commode Stop-Ups (if no other working commode)°Oven or Stove Inoperable for more than 1 day
- Electricity (out when all breakers are in ON position)
- No Hot Water For More Than 1 Day
- FIRE-ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE VACATED YOUR APARTMENT AND CALLED 9-1-1
Do NOT report your maintenance issues directly to
Maintenance Staff and do NOT call Office Personnel
as they will redirect you to the
maintenance number (434.528.0737).
Please understand that all issues must be sent
to this number so that your
work order will be generated.